This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a little success

After a horrible day today, I would really love to share a little success I had on Sunday

My NFH had a clapped out Volvo parked in his Drive way, he also has a Van, well on Sunday morning he decided to push his Volvo out of his Drive way, to have it towed away.

Well he pushed the Volvo right across my Drive so I couldn't get out, I went outside to ask him if he could move it as I needed to go out but he just told me to F*** Off I went back indoors close to tears, but it then struck me that I had a film left in my Camera, but I knew if I went back outside at that time, I would have got even more abuse (the whole family were out there).

I could hear them all laughing, so I got mad I grabbed my Camera & portable cd player put on my headphones, turned up my music so I couldn't hear them, walked outside and started taking photo's of his car blocking me in, my hands were shaking & I felt so sick at the time, but he soon stopped laughing and swiftly moved the car out of my drive.

It felt so good, that for the 1st time in 4 years I walked out my front door with a smile on my face my 1st bit of success
    http://www.dawnie.interwebs.co.uk/Heart1.gif

yeah!

you go!

A little bit you say...I think it is the start of much sucess,

you have shown them they can no longer intimadate you, like the earphones idea!

it is amazing who NFH can suddenly stop when a camera comes out, even if it hasnt got film in it!

I think you have every right to be walking around smiling!

long may it continue for you!

Comment

Well done Dawnie!

You felt the fear but did it anyway! (can't remember who's book that came from?). I can imagine how you felt, incensed at nfh blocking you in, you worrying about what to do. You had the guts to go out (it doesn't matter that you had your earplugs/music on) and shock them by taking photos. That would have been the last thing they would expect you to do.

I'm pleased you went out with a smile (smirk?!) on your face. Score 10 points for that one. Keep at it. Don't let them bully you any more. You have stood up to them once, it will get easier from now on.

My nfh really didn't like it when I stood up to him, it shocked him. Since then he's been as nice as pie.

Good on you, you go girl...

Comment

Good for you Dawnie.

I did the same when my NFH damaged some tiles after having some scaffolding removed.

He was fuming and ranting and raving. All duly logged.

He repaired them pretty quickly though.

Ho hum.

You did very well. You stood up to the NFH and stood your ground, even though you were being harassed.

And you didn't stoop to their level.

Steady as she goes. They will now be worrid about what other records you may have of their behaviour.

And you aren't giving them the satisfaction of reacting the way they want you to react.
        Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

Well done, Dawnie It takes a lot of nerve to do what you did. You showed them you weren't intimidated by their gross behaviour, they might think twice about doing something like that again.

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X