X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh are the best neighbours...

Read the story here.

I always take these 'official' things with a critical attitude to be honest.

I have plans for our own NFH Survey soon, we've been asked quite a few times now by media organisations etc if we have any official statistics - will be looking into implementing that this year

Comment

>>How representative is a 'representative sample' ?

Comment

Couldn't agree more Tannasg. I've watched them myself. You definitely have to fit into a certain category to be approached by these people. In my long black coat with long hair, scarf blowing in the wind I probably look normal and resonably well off - and have to fend these people off in our local town. In my corduroy jacket and short spiky hair, (recently cut!) wearing a badge that says 'SO WHAT?', they won't touch me. So just how representative are these surveys?

Comment

Remember Angela? Didn't she live in Wales? I think she might have had something to say if she were here

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X