This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Blunketts white paper

has anyone been watching or listening to pariliment today?

A white paper has been released regarding anti-social behavoiur

the goverment are going to start fining children as young as 10 years old up to £80 a time for being unruly.

it focuses on drug dens, groups of children and of course the dreaded NFH.

I have been watching with intrest.

Points have been raised in pariliment about who is going to do the policing of this, Mr Blunkett said there are now 20% more police officers than before....any one seen any?!!!

When more comes out I will let you know

I can only say "I'll believe it when I see it". We've had promises in the past that came to nothing. As to having more police, our local force was denied funding by the same Mr.Blunkett. I don't think it matters how many police are in a force because they spend far too much time in the station filling out endless forms.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I am willing to give Blunkett a chance after all with his own leader under attack over the UN then maybe this white paper will be the bill that saves the labour party for the next election, i actually liked the way he said over private landlords and vetting of council property, with that in mind i think it could work, lets see how the summer goes

Comment

I think he is going to allow security guards to fine them etc, but i will believe it when i see it, they have dropped the best idea, if your kid is a yobbo no child benefit for you, and now with that gone i really dont thiink it will work, i mean the drug house here at the back with druggie schoolkids having open house who cares, the police, education, housing association, parents no nobody cared.what is going to change.

Comment

Working...
        X