X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noisy Neighbour can keep stereo

News online available to read here.

Flippin' typical!!! We've heard a number of stories about the council not doing much about noisy neighbours. And now, when a council does do something a silly magistrate undoes all the good they've done!!!!

You begin to think it's useless even trying!!

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

said it before, say it again,

Country is going to the dogs!!

....I have the solution!!!!.........

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

I know, it's madness isn't it?

What a shame the LA can't appeal against that.........they must feel as dissapointed, all the work they must have put into the case (not to mention the cost) in bringing it to court in the first place. Just makes a mockery really, what a signal to send back out too - and then, she gets fined 50 quid, ha! That's laughable too. The irony is, she'll probably get away with not paying that either, or at £1.00 a week for the next 50 weeks...................

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew@Jan 25 2003, 7:39 PM

I know, it's madness isn't it?

What a shame the LA can't appeal against that.........they must feel as dissapointed, all the work they must have put into the case (not to mention the cost) in bringing it to court in the first place. Just makes a mockery really, what a signal to send back out too - and then, she gets fined 50 quid, ha! That's laughable too. The irony is, she'll probably get away with not paying that either, or at £1.00 a week for the next 50 weeks...................*
          Wonder what the outcome would have been had the "crime" been road tax evasion or speeding!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Come back Mrs Thatcher!!

All (well some) is forgiven!!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by horsefans@Jan 25 2003, 7:44 PM

Wonder what the outcome would have been had the "crime" been road tax evasion or speeding!!!!
            Ironically, probably at least 4 times the amount she was fined and with other consequences (e.g. penalty points)!!

The Iron Lady eh?!

When anyone ever mentions her now, all I can think of is that 'Spitting Image' puppet! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X