This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osbourne's Noisy Neighbour

Osbourne's Noisy Neighbour on the main NFH website.

(Seems to me though that the Osbourne's are as bad! Has anyone seen their 'show' on the TV?! Yikes! )

I saw that episode. The Osbournes were being driven mad by the next door neighbours. Apparently they'd called the police a number of times previous to the ham throwing incident. It was funny to hear Sharon wishing that their previous neighbour, 'a lovely man', was still there; he was Pat Boone. I wonder what Pat Boone thought of them

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Matthew has started calling me Ozzy now, because of the way I walk!

I have arthritus and take a while getting moving after I have been sat down a while.

I think the ham incident was hilarious!!

can't wait for the next series!!!

Comment

We are fascinated by this family too!! Right on E.Beth...cant wait for series 2 either

If you take away the swearing (not that I want it bleeped out-cant stand that!) they are at least trying to be 'normal'...well whatever 'normal' is!

I think the funniest bit for me was when Sharon showed Ozzy the bubbles for the concert he was giving...."Bubbles? Bubbles?? I'm the bleeping prince of bleeping darkness. I dont want bleeping bubbles" ROFL

I admire both Sharon & Ozzy...great peeps
        http://www.nfh.org.uk/images/board_i...die_avatar.jpg

Even if there is a rip in your teddy bear, his love will never fall out.

Comment

Lol, Indie, I enjoyed that bit as well. Poor Ozzy comes across as a quite loveable eccentric. The sibling rivalry between the kids is so normal and poor old dad caught between them Aah, yes I remember it with my kids only it was mum caught between them. Payback for what my sister and I put our parents through, I think

Roll on series 2

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X