X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Tenant Overdoses

On the main NFH site HERE

Am I really awful? I feel very little sympathy for this person. We could say it was the drugs that made him a NFH but that would just be excusing him. He had choices, he made the wrong ones.

I feel sorry for his mother and the neighbours he terrorized.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Misty,

Sounds like the NFH in question was a regular drug/heroin user and I'm sure he knew the serious risks he was taking with his own life; he would have had much counselling, etc, surely, before embarking on a methadone reduction programme and therefore understood the dangers he presented himself with - quite correctly (as you say) they were his choices.

Perhaps the NFH behaviour fed off the drugs or vice-versa or both were equally responsible? Who knows........!

PS: Thanks to a forum member for pointing out this story to me, would have missed it otherwise!

Comment

I feel sorry for his family, but i only have one word for him

"SHAME"

Tracy.

Comment

I think it is a very sad tale...

the poor mother, my heart goes out to her.

I dont think drugs should be an excuse for being a NFH, but somewhere along the line that man was not a drug user, a time when he was not an addict....

the authorities need to be helping people like him to get back on track, but there is little or no funding.

there must of been another side to the story...that maybe would explain why he made the choices he did.

it is unfortunate that as "jo public" we pick up on the down side of stories, we love a good scandel and "putting the world to rights"

i would hate any thing i did or my family did to be so public.

But at the end of the day he was the one who made those choices.

Comment

Working...
          X