X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jail Warning for NFH!

On the main NFH site:

HERE

3 years of hell and she'd been arrested 24 times!!!!!!! Is that what it takes before somebody finally does something for her long suffering neighbours?

Sorry, good result, but it was a long time coming

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

It is just so shocking when the victims have to put up with that sort of cr*p for that length of time.

yet again proving that the system fails us.

Comment

I was just going to say, that in some places where crime and problems are rife, it occurs so much, it becomes the 'norm'. The police don't bother dealing with it in the end, as it's "oh, just part of the area" or "if you move here, what do you expect" or "oh, don't bother, what do you expect living here".......that kind of thing.

Totally wrong and like you say, decent law-abiding people are trying to live their lives peacefully in some of these areas.

Comment

I know what you mean, I have worked around various places in Leeds and some areas I would not go to after dark....

....a bit like waiting for the vampires to come out!!!

All towns and cities have areas like that...it can seem the council have put a lot of problem families in one place and then just leave the decent folks to get on with it.....

and then sometimes all you need is one problem family and they bring the rest of the neighborhood down with them.

My worry would be for the decent but easily led children/teenagers in those areas.

"they got in with the wrong crowd"

Comment

Interesting points there. After all, sometimes you could say it takes an NFH to control an NFH?!

What is it with some Local Authorities? Do they live on a different planet to the rest of us, or what?!!!

Comment

Working...
            X