X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC/NEWS/England

Hi all,

Take a trip to BBCi Website for this story.

What a precedent THAT would set!!!

Also .....a direct link to NFH.........on one of the worlds most widely accessed and respected websites.

Things are moving.

Yrs. Flo

Crickey!

PS..Sorry-never could spell nieghbours-or do hyperlinks.Perhaps somebody could put one in for me?

FANTASTIC! Thankyou BBC!

Just the PR we want for our cause!

Come and join us guests - more influence and success in numbers!

Matthew

Comment

OH MY GOD! Well done Matthew!

Goddard Avenue is in one of the nicest parts of the town and is one of the most sought-after roads to live in, with big old houses with garages and trees all the way down the road. I lived literally in the next road till a few months ago! (Renting of course with those houses costing £250,000!)

Comment

CONGRATS to Matthew and Beth!! Getting a link to this site on a NFH news story is the best!!

Has it had much impact here yet??

http://www.nfh.org.uk/images/board_i...die_avatar.jpg

Even if there is a rip in your teddy bear, his love will never fall out.

Comment

The site has nine new members since we were linked!!!!

Could be via the BBC link or maybe not!!

Co-incidence!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Indie@Nov 26 2002, 03:08 AM

CONGRATS to Matthew and Beth!! *Getting a link to this site on a NFH news story is the best!!

Has it had much impact here yet??

Thanks Indie and Helen for the encouragement........although I cannot take credit for it, it's a team effort so to speak It's fantastic PR, I've been peaking at out site logs, and we've had an average of 600 different visitors/people over the last few days, an increase from approx. 300 people a day (since the site's inception).

We're cooking with gas now!

I'll post some of the site logs up if anyone's interested, if I can get them into a more 'user-friendly' format, etc. (Someone else has already requested this too I know ).

Matthew

Comment

Working...
            X