30 - 40
    0%
    40 - 50
    0%
    50 - 60
    0%
    65+
    0%

I am at the lower end of the 30 - 40 bracket!

Comment

I know what all this is about - it's the thirty issue isn't it Matt.

You see if you think that others are older than you - you get a bit smug that they get to put on the zip up bootie slippers with the bobbles on before you do.

You want the comfort of asking other people - "what is old age really like"

Do you have to wear incontinence pants and how many times a day do you have to change them - do you get special discounts for being an OAP at Homebase on a Wednesday - that sort of thing.

Well I'm sorry Matt, you'll have to wait and find out for yourself - some people age gracefully like Spinksy and I and others do not like NFH for example.

Still none the wiser ? 30 - ish sort of !

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby@Mar 9 2003, 5:50 PM

I know what all this is about - it's the thirty issue isn't it Matt.
        ROFL!

You know Scooby, I was quite beginning to like you! Mhhmmmm....! To be honest, I think I'm more concerned at reaching that ever-closer 40 age

Comment

Well, I've used the poll, but in here I'll say: "I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than me teeth"

Misty_creaking_better
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Well I don't know about 'ageing gracefully', as no one knows if I'm 17 0r 70!!!!

Throughout my life I've never fitted into any category - so why start now!!!! I'll just keep em' guessin'.

Comment

Originally posted by spinkysay@Mar 10 2003, 12:14 AM

Well I don't know about 'ageing gracefully', as no one knows if I'm 17 0r 70!!!!

Throughout my life I've never fitted into any category - so why start now!!!! I'll just keep em' guessin'.
              LOL, sounds fair enough!

Talking about categories, you know what annoys me the most?

If you're filling in an application or questionnaire form, etc and it asks you if you're "European - White"; have you noticed most of them don't list 'White-British' (or English) now, you're either 'European', or clearly not legally here!

Comment

That really ticks me off - and we're not alone. I know people who cross it out and put 'English' - a friend crosses it out and puts 'Scottish'.

It's another move towards homogenisation which is the worst thing that can happen, we just can't lose our identities, including regional identities.

Moan, moan, moan- sorry!

Comment

I'm nearly 35 and i am proud to say i have still got my hair even after all this ASB against me

Comment

Originally posted by spinkysay@Mar 10 2003, 10:58 AM

That really ticks me off - and we're not alone. I know people who cross it out and put 'English' - a friend crosses it out and puts 'Scottish'.
                    Absolutely!!!

We do the same!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

I felt around 22 not long before I moved here - now strangely enough, I've aged 26+ years inside what the calendar tells me is 7.5

tannasg

Comment

I wonder who the other person is in my age bracket.

... friend crosses it out and puts 'Scottish'.
                        They are not alone. :P
                        Spy Sweeper[/url] | Ad-Aware[/url] | SpywareBlaster[/url] | ZA Firewall[/url] | GIANT AntiSpyware

http://www.muckshifter.co.uk/images/snake75.gif

Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.

Comment

I wonder who the other person is in my age bracket.*

Not saying B)

Misty
                          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Me ive just turned 30 in April past :P

Comment

Working...
                            X