X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFH Official Goods

Hi all,

If you were to buy 'officially branded NFH goods', what would it most likely be?

This is a 'partner poll' to the other poll of today ("Official NFH Goods, To help pay website costs...would you?").

Please vote if you can, it will really help us to establish some current thoughts about this, thanks
    Branded T-Shirt(s)
    0%
    NFH Pen
    0%
    NFH Coffee Mug
    0%
    NFH Baseball Cap
    0%
    Mouse Mat branded with NFH Logo
    0%
    None of these
    0%
    1 or more of these
    0%
    Other (Please post your suggestion)
    0%

Oops, sorry Matthew I made a boo-boo, I should have voted one or more of these, sorry

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I would like security products, like cctv and a big shipping spotlight

Comment

Originally posted by Leajay@Feb 11 2003, 6:33 PM

I would like security products, like cctv and a big shipping spotlight
        LOL!

Nice one......

This could pave the way for many NFH branded products!

NFH Branded 'get your own back kits'

Open in the case of sheer emergency and lack of sleep only

- Who wants to suggest some content for the 'kits'?! -

Comment

It certainly could and is not within the grasp of this group, when you have links to major export places like you know who, if this group grows then why not

Now i know there is something out there with email support regarding security cameras etc but one for all is a major operation, it could be done and should work, these are the sort of thing i talk about because the law is an a*** if there is no proof.

Comment

great idea leajay,

I have started to conact some secruity firms asking if they will visit this site and if they would consider being linked.

will let you know how it goes!

If any one does link, as with all others web links we have, we can not be reponsible for the service that members will receice if they choose to purchase items from them.

Comment

Working...
            X