X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official NFH Goods

Hi all,

Official NFH Website goods (e.g. t-shirts, pens, mouse mats, etc) - would you be interested in purchasing these to help us with website costs?

We are looking at different ways to help pay some of the NFH website costs (hosting, bandwidth traffic, etc), as we always want to keep this website free and available for anyone with no restrictions. The NFH in Britain philosophy will always be and will always remain a not-for-profit organisation.

We don't like forced banner adverts, pop-ups, etc, and will never put these on the site unless very discreetly/appropriately placed (they are an eyesore after all and very annoying!) - so we are being creative in looking at other ways that we can meet some of the site expenses.

Please vote in the poll to help give us an idea, remember, you vote anonymously, unless of course you want to add a personal message reply.

Thanks all

Definitely up for that Matthew!!

cheers

HF's
    "Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Sure I would - er . . . will the line of goods include items like the Mossberg Streetsweeper; D-I-Y Hi-Power Fence kits? Sledgehammers for overloud stereos? Scorpions for curing over-revving boy-racers? Only - sort of! - joking

Seriously, yes. I use a trackball and my handwriting is illegible (involves a long story of how my original intention of procuring a word processor turned a quivering technophobe into a tech support sysop within a matter of weeks) so pens and mousepads won't be high on my list - but I'd certainly go for postcards/calendars, badges etc. Like the NFH OUT icon.

Great idea

Tannasg

Comment

How about a sponsor? E.g. 'This website is sponsored by Sleep Tight ear plugs'.

Other sponsors to approach; (wink)

Sound insulation engineers - 'Your misery is our full pocket'

Japanese Hi fi manafacturers - 'You want it loud with plenty bass? How loud you wan' it? We got it!'

Power tool suppliers - 'Thinking of some revving up this weekend guys? We know you'll get that macho feeling using our machines. Ring us first for the thrust you need.

DIY Superstores - 'We supply everything you need to bang thrash and wallop your whole weekend away'.

Comment

[email protected]!!

A sponsor is a good idea though actually, thanks

Comment

How about getting the site registered as a charity. I'm not sure but you may be eligable for tax relief and if you can persuade some people they can pay some of their salary by covenant !!! You get tax relief on this by the way also. We are always getting leaflets round work asking us to pay by this sort of means.

You should also be able to apply for grants if the site is registered as a charity. The Charity Commission in London would be able to furnish you with all this information and I also understand that you have to pay for the charity number - but I believe the amount is nominal.

Comment

could go on commision for all nukes sold in the name of NFH eradication!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Working...
              X