This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada

Just wanted to introduce myself and say I look forward to sharing NFH stories with you all. I daresay, upon reading some of your messages, we certainly do share similar experiences across an ocean! It's great to find such an organized and friendly forum! See you in the posts!

Signed....Honey_40

Hi Honey_40

Welcome to the board, it's fantastic to have an overseas member with us, it will be great to get another perspective on things from you about Canadian viewpoints/info/legislation etc.

To my knowledge, you're our first International member, so a big welcome!

Looking forward to sharing commonalities and differences with the international problem of NFH with you!

Best Wishes!

Comment

Hi Honey_40,

Welcome to the board Yes, it's true NFH are found all over the world

Look forward to hearing your story, sorry you have one to tell, you know what I mean

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Honey_40,

Looks like you are our first international member.

Welcome!!

Look forward to passing those nukes over the ocean!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

hi honey and welcome, i hope you are not having too many problems with NFH.

NFH are a breed of their own, like a virus that spreads easily all over the world.

sallyanne

Comment

Hello and welcome

(Can you please wrap up and mail actress Megan Follows to me, I believe she still lives in Canada.)

Comment

Working...
            X