This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving

I have the answer to all your problems-well i hope so, Scotlands population is on the wane and they need people to live up there, now there is a place where you could easily get away from your NFH, would not suit me, too much rain, been up there, if the weather was more pleasant i would be up there like a shot.

If this is the wrong forum for posting please move to the correct on please Mathew.

Mmmm... a nice little mountain to myself!(and Matthew and animals!)

would be more appealing if the weather was better, all the damp weather is not good for my bones!!

Sorry HFs!!

Comment

It rained a lot though and was misty nearly all of the time.[/b]

Well, I'm Misty all the time (on here at least), and it sounds idyllic *sigh*.

Off to daydream

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by sombrueil@Feb 25 2003, 8:50 PM

I have the answer to all your problems-well i hope so, Scotlands population is on the wane and they need people to live up there, now there is a place where you could easily get away from your NFH, would not suit me, too much rain, been up there, if the weather was more pleasant i would be up there like a shot.

If this is the wrong forum for posting please move to the correct on please Mathew.

EH!!!!

Oh dear!!

The Shortbread tin image of Scotland strikes again!!

By the way the waether is c**p all the time!!

As for the population being on the decline then me and HF2 are off to "do our bit"... back in 10 mins!!(although she'll tell you its more like 2!!)

tee hee

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Working...
        X