This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have finally spoken to nfh

Hi all, just thought I would let you know that I`ve finally spoken to my nfh...It was my little girls doing actually. She told them that she wasn`t allowed to play with their child because of his noise... So they came to my door and appologised saying that they didn`t realise that they were disturbing me. As they were being so nice about it, I felt the need to appologise for complaining and said i did not say my daughter was not to play with their child.(I would never take it out on a child) I felt really guilty about complaining and felt miserable all day. I did explain exactly how the noise was affecting me etc etc. Well things seemed to be looking good....Until a few days later... Everything went back to normal!! Sorry I haven`t been around for a few days, we have had a berevement in the family. I will try and keep you posted about the situation as it goes on. Thanks again for the words of wisdom and your kind support.

Hi Debz,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

I agree with Aquarius, it's an encouraging sign that your neighbour came to see you. I think her idea about inviting the neighbour for tea or coffee is a good idea. Maybe she could bring her son with her and you could also have a word with him. Sometimes kids will take notice if something is said to them by somebody other than their parents. So don't feel too down, there is still hope.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

hi Debz,

would also like to offer my wishes to you and your family, losing someone you care for is hard, the last thing you need at the moment is NFH problems. My thoughts are with you.

Misty is right about the children, sometimes kids can help make things better, from the mouths of babes!!

I hope you NFH listens to the children, who knows they might realise that they are effecting more people with their behaviour than they thought.

hope things get better

Comment

Working...
      X