This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Estate!!!!

I have been off to a Estate meeting of which i have been a member for over a year now and tonight i was well amazed as one of the members was missing and the rest of the committee opened up about their feelings of people on the Estate.

Why was i amazed..........

They all moaned about my NFH'S children!

It apparently turns out the eldest who once caused me problems and now gets his youngest brother to cause the problems is on some kind of order.

I until tonight did not know this.

The Estate i live on or not on as i have a different address and post code is classed as a under privalaged area and all kinds of funds are available under a regeneration scheme, well tonight i found out they are wanting to set up a residents association and guess who was first to sign up!

I may even offer my services to run it..........

At the meeting tonight was a member of the council and she was taking notes to go back and let the La know what our main gripes were, my address and neighbour were top of her list which was great because residents near by were also complaining about the family, she is going to report back to the Housing officers manager with all complaints that were made against my NFH and also the fact that i have had to report the LA to the Ombudsman.

Hopefully this will help me in getting rid of these NFH, fingers and legs crossed.

Tracy.

Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense but i have been celebrating and had a few too many too drink!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy.

Hi Tracy

Encouraging news indeed!!

BUT now is the time to ACT!! The momentum has started and with the "weight" of the residents of your estate behind you you can really "turn up the volume" on your Council officials etc.

If you do decide to get involved with the committee then make sure it makes some noise girl!!!!

Im off to work soon but please keep us posted

your chums

The Horsfans

Ps if all else fails then you may have to take the "nuclear" option!!-consider it a "cleansing" operation!!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Tracy, you must be floating on air now that you know you are not alone and there are others with gripes about your NFH

Horsefans is right, don't lose the momentum!! And don't let the others lose it either!

As we say around here 'I'm made up for you'

All this good news is intoxicating

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Nice one Tracy!

Some positive rumbles from your end is great to hear! Forearmed with more info about the 'order' on the local person too perhaps! That could be handy to know!

Did you meet any members of your community who you hadn't had any contact with before etc, that could become useful?

If you can cash in on this by keeping the snowball gathering momentum (as Ang/HF/Misty have alll said) you can start to have real effect and above all, influence to get positive results. You've been noticed now - hopefully as a community - make them keep noticing you and listening to you

Keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
        X