X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again

Hi , hope everyone is o.k

Just a few lines to let you know how things have progressed over the last few days. We had a visit from a lovely lady from our local neighbour nuisance team on wednesday. She said that the council are definately proceeding with an injunction against my NFH She actually brought the statement which had been drafted by their solicitor and said that we could change or emphasise any part of it ,if we did not feel comfortable with any of the incidents it covered . It only covers the last 18 months and alot of the more serious incidents happened prior to this . She said that they could still be taken into concideration if the judge requires more information . I would love to say that We are sticking to our guns and refusing to move but we cannot face living next door to them even with an injunction against them to prevent further harrassment . But if the injunction is breached they WILL be evicted . This has been our home for 16 years now but we will walk away with our heads held high !! We will have made sure that they will NEVER do the same to anybody again . I will knock on all my neighbours doors and tell them about the injunction (IF WE GET ONE !!) Well, our Christmas Tree went up tonight and it may be my imagination but the lights seem to be a bit brighter this year! My wife and son have got some of thier sparkle back in their eyes. Maybe the new year WILL be a new year. I know we will have to wait to be re-housed but we WILL move. I am determined we will move to an area of our choice and not be steamrolled into moving just for the sake of it .

Can I just say THANKS to Matthew and all the members of this site for sharing their stories(many much worse than mine!!) and for all the support, which has kept me sane on many occasions !! You have all helped to keep us strong at this end. If, God willing , everything works out for us I hope I will still be welcome on the site as I will still want to be part of it all and ,hopefully, be able to offer as much support as I have recieved . I am now going to pour myself a stiff drink , sit under my Tree and toast you all !!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes and a Happy (and NFH free) Christmas

Griffin x

Glad you are getting there Griffin,

It has been a long slow journey, I guess some authorities are like the railway....

it takes a while but you get there in the end,

you just have to with stand the delays and shortages of drivers!!

If you are lucky you do not de-rail in the process.

I hope this Christmas is a good one for you and your family and I wish you many peaceful times in the years to come.

I am very glad you joined us on your journey....it was someone in the carriage to talk to!!

my fingers are crossed that everything works out for you, please keep us posted on your progress, it also gives everyone else a bit of hope.

Best wishes

Comment

Well done Griffin and family

Good one, have a drink on all of us. It's people like you and others on this board with strong resolve, determination and will to get things done, and not buckle under life's little bullies (NFH) that will eventually become the voice of change with NFH legislation and policy.

Because people like you don't back down, keep fighting and keep hoping, the government and legislation-makers will have to sit up, listen and do something about all the thousands upon thousands of NFH in the UK - most importantly helping victims of NFH as the priority.

You'll always be welcome on the NFH site, and I do hope you will always return, whatever your outcome; people who have lived through NFH situations and come through to the other side may have a few bruises and 'war wounds' - but the 'battle' teaches you a lot, and it's invaluable to share your knowledge and 'battle skills' with others

Here's to a fabulous Christmas and a peaceful new year to you and your family!

Comment

Hi griffin,

As I said in an earlier post, I don't know your story, but I want to congratulate you on your 'result'

It's lovely to hear of a success and I wish you and your family a peaceful and blessed Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
        X