X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White van man

Hi all

just to let you all know that since I posted my story on this page I have received a letter from the council it states,

we understand that there is no longer a problem at No 21 and the council are taking no more action against Mr R

I replied to them the damage has been done and they should be held responsible, I also stated that I am still sending in log sheets outlining the problems I am still enduring. Yes my loving neighbour who is always considerate to the end has taken to parking his van across the runup to my drive so that I have problems on gaining access or even getting access, however I can guess the councils reply would be somthing like!

Dear Mr **** thank you for your letter refering to the problems you have with regards to gaining access to your property, on speaking to Mr R it is clear that this is done not to annoy you but to help cut down wear and tear to your drive. Please note Mr **** we feel that it is in your interest that parking on the road would be both beneficial to your self and the local youths as they would not need to risk trespass to enable them to carry out further damage to your car and in the event of them wishing to throw more paint on your car this would limit splashing of surplus paint from damaging any more of your property

Yours sincerely Mrs JR

Would you beleave it I am now turning into a miserable old man who cant even spell.

John sorry to hear your neighbour is still being an moron

The only thing i had heard about access to your drive is that it is not permissable to block someones drive so that they cant get out of it but i believe its not the case when your trying it get into it pretty stupid eh!!!

not exactly sure about this but you should get the police up to them anyway dont let him away with it

the horsefans

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

I myself have the same troubl someone blocking my drive and ignoring the yellow lines over it.

I now sit and keep my hand on the horn until they come out, they soon get fed up with the sound of my horn!

I also find they do it when they know i need to go out- Like getting little ones from school.

Or they know when i work and what hours i do, so they are there when i go out and then when i get back.

What makes it worse is it isn't even NFH cars but Family and friends.

My NFH are crafty in all ways.

Unless i am just getting paranoid and imagining they are making my life hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by john@Dec 10 2002, 7:48 AM

Hi all

* * * * just to let you all know that since I posted my story on this page I have received a letter from the council it states,

* *we understand that there is no longer a problem at No 21 and the council are taking no more action against Mr R

I replied to them the damage has been done and they should be held responsible, I also stated that I am still sending in log sheets outlining the problems I am still enduring. Yes my loving neighbour who is always considerate to the end has taken to parking his van across the runup to my drive so that I have problems on gaining access or even getting access, however I can guess the councils reply would be somthing like!

* * * * * * * * Dear Mr **** thank you for your letter refering to the problems you have with regards to gaining access to your property, on speaking to Mr R it is clear *that this is done not to annoy you but to help cut down wear and tear to your drive. Please note Mr **** we feel that it is in your interest that parking on the road would be both beneficial to your self and the local youths as they would not need to risk trespass to enable them to carry out further damage to your car and in the event of them wishing to throw more paint on your car this would limit splashing of surplus paint from damaging any more of your property

* * * * * * * * * * Yours sincerely Mrs JR

*Would you beleave it I am now turning into a miserable old man who cant even spell.
        I feel very sorry for you, my neighbour on the end also parks her car to the run up to my drive. It makes both me and my partner very angry especially since they have there own drive!!!!!!!!!! There excuse is that her husband needs to get his motorbike out of the garage for work and their drive is very small!!!!!! SO THEY THINK ITS OK TO BRING THEIR PARKING PROBLEMS TO US, I AM SICK OF THESE INCONSIDERATE G*TS. They have parents that live accross the road and so the WHOLE ****** FAMILY THINK THEY OWN THE STREET.

ALSO THEIR 16 YEAR OLD SON THINKS ITS OK TO PLAY HIS MUSIC AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN WHEN HIS PARENTS ARE OUT. I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS ASWELL AND GOT NO RESPONSE. The trouble with all these complaints is you dont want anything on the records if you come to move house. You have to declaire neighbour disputes to your solicitor!! Calling the authoroties will make it difficult for us to sell.

WE HAVE DESIDED TO MOVE NEXT YEAR (AFTER ONLY BEING HERE 3 MONTHS!!!) BUT MARK MY WORDS, THEY WILL PAY FOR THE HASSLE THEY HAVE GIVEN US WHEN WE LEAVE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X