This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello again!

well I finally made it on to the new site........at long last. I have been working nights and there never seemed to be enough hours in the day. Well, we have been having our normal share of stress from our NFH, and after 4 long years were very close to giving up. However,my Wife decided to phone our local MP (I won't name him yet ) who was very interested indeed. He said to leave it with him and he would get some answers from the Director of Housing.Well ,we thought, it will not do any harm and we were both at rockbottom at the time. But, after so many knockbacks we were not holding our breath .Anyway a letter duly arrived from the House of Parliament stating he was investigating. Nothing for 3 weeks then suddenly, out of the blue, a phonecall from the housing from some lady saying she had been asked to investigate and asked for a condensed account of the last 4 years - which we refused, saying there was more than enough reading material for her to look through !! She then offered us MEDIATION We 'politely declined' the offer ! However another phonecall knocked us sideways. It was from our Housing Officer who asked to make an appointment to see us at home to discuss our re-housing needs !!!!!!!!!! He said that the council are concidering taking an injunction out on my NFH to prevent further harrassment YESSSSSSSS! Well, to quote Winston Churchill 'It may not be the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning' I'll keep you posted

Griffin x

Hi Griffin!

Great to see you and I'm glad you seem to be managing well!

What fantastic news for both of you, great stuff! Well done for persevering too, both of you, certainly a tough thing to do over a few years like you've had to put up with.

Amazing isn't is how some organisations/authorities react when they are worried they may get some negative PR? I hope you get all the help you need in sorting your NFH, gawd knows you deserve it.

I actually cheered (really!) for you, when I read that - you must tell us when you get some results ok!

Matthew

PS: Hope you don't mind Griffin, but I've moved your posting to "NFH: What's Your Story' so people can reply there, it's a bit easier in that folder then to keep track of people's different stories

Comment

Hi Griffin,

Like Aquarius I'm new so don't know your story, but from the sound of it you may be getting some action. Well done

Every bit of good news gives us all hope.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Fabulous news Griffin!!

Iwish you and your family all the best.

So pay attention everyone...keep up the good fight and eventually karma will sort it self out!!....thats right isn't it?!!!

A big drink for you Griffin!

Comment

Hi Griffin,

Not up to speed with your story but good luck!!

keep in touch

The Horsefans

ps; seen the chest of drawers update yet!
          "Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Working...
          X