This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johns story

we have been the victims of **** ****** Councils occupants we have suffered from Burgulary.Vandalism,Harrasment,Threats to kill and an assault on my 13 yrs son with a hammer.

As a result of the harrasment and attacks on my children they have been removed from the family for their own safety and mental well being, also our doctor and social services have strongly advised us not to return the children to such volatile surrounding and that a Transfer to another property is paramount to the mental stability and safety of our children, as a result of this my son is now living 20 miles away with his uncle in Crawley and for the last 13 weeks has not received any form of education.

My 9yrs old daughter is living with her elderly gran parents however she is still able to attend her school.

As a result of living our life on a knife edge my wife made an attempt to take her own life she has recently spent 6 weeks in the hospital.

After numerous letters from doctors, specialalists, social services and the N,S,P,C,C also the councils own OT nurse recomending that we are urgently relocated into a safer enviorment the council have chosen not to help as to this date we still have not received any form of letter from them and it looks likely we are going to spend Christmas as a broken family.

Since these advents have happened 2 people have been arrested and they both pleaded guilty but still persist on carrying out further harrasment the latest crime sheet reads as follows DAMAGE TO VECHILE WITH THE INTENT TO ENDANGER LIFE these people all ocupy council houses yet the council refuse to except and responsibilty.

John

Hi John,

I'm appalled at what has happened to you and your family!!! This is disgraceful in this day and age!!!!

Have you got a solicitor? Have you alerted your MP and local councillors to what is happening? I'm sure some of the others can give you a lot more (and better) advice than I can. But my blood is boiling to think of what is happening to you.

This is totally unacceptable!!! I just don't know what to say!!

I'm sure others will answer your post with much more objectivity than I can summon up right now. I'm so angry that this is happening to you.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

John,

I am absolutely disgusted with the treatment and lack of support you have recieved. I can only offer my sympathy and support, my thoughts are with you, good luck and best wishes.

Ads

Comment

John,

I am so appalled by your situation, It must be dreadful to have your family apart like that, You sound like you really are in crisis.

Everyone on this site is here to support you and we will all try to help in which everway we can.

Please come and talk to us again and let us know how you and your famly are, feel free to vent you splen in ranters corner, it really can make you feel a little better just to share your anger

all the best

Comment

I'm sure your actions will result in something positive. In the meantime, John, keep in touch, even if I can only offer you moral support I'll be here for you.

Misty_still_angry
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

John

So sorry to hear what has happened

Really very angry that this can be allowed to happen in this day and age.

Do hope that you find some comfort in the fact that you have friends here online when you need to talk

Easy to say but keep your chin up and perhaps things will get better.

Above all do not let the council away with this! Get a solicitor involved ASAP!!

Good luck

The Horsefans

(no smiles this time!!)
            "Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

John.......just picked up your story!

Am horrified by what you and your family are enduring!

Why oh why is this happening to you??

Thinking of you......you have our support here.

Comment

I feel utter despair reading John's posts. What a despicable way to treat a family in a so-called civilized society!!!!

I'm ashamed to live in a country where this can happen!

Misty

Comment

Hi - I've been away for a while since the NFH moved to it's new site. Been reading all this with usual mixture of shock, disgust and amazement.

When it comes to dealing with Local Authorities, their standard response when someone supports something nasty going on in their borough is:

1 Initial support.

2 They seem to discover something behind your back and then slam the door in your face. All attempts to obtain justice are then stalled, blocked, stonewalled and so on. Endless "mistakes" are made, paperwork "lost" over and over again.

I found this site initally from Tim Field's "Bullyonline", formerly known as "successunlimited". There is a page there that may strike a chord with many people here. Check this:

http://www.bullyonline.org/action/obstruct.htm

Many remarkable similarities to the things people here seem to be reporting...

Comment

Originally posted by poster342002@Dec 12 2002, 4:15 PM

Hi - I've been away for a while since the NFH moved to it's new site. Been reading all this with usual mixture of shock, disgust and amazement.
                    Hi Poster

Glad you made it to us on the new site, welcome back!

As you can see, we've moved to a mansion from a shed! Great to have you on board.

Comment

John,

What has been happening to you & your family is awful and unacceptable.

Laws are in place to protect you! The relevant Criminal Laws should be implimented! I would recommend seeking help from Victim Support.

If the bodies responsible can't be bothered, then give them the ultimatum that they either do the job we pay them to, or you'll put in a formal complaint. Suddenly they might find that doing their job properly is the best bet.

In my experience, contacting the Police Complaints Authority can make them think again before disrearding you. Likewise your LA Community Safety Officer would rather, I'm sure, do their job properly than face a formal complaint against them being upheld.

Do let us know how you get on, John. You need to be strong to get through this. Hang on in there.

gladwemoved

Comment

Working...
                      X