This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first sign of help from the LA!

I complained about various aspects of my neighbours property, one being the trees to the side of my boundary that i am responsible for.

They were a little on the large side and i was unable to put a fence up so that i didn't have to look at the neighbours every time i went out to the front garden.

Yesterday the council turned up and started chopping them down, i am so pleased that at least one thing has been done perhaps they will continue down my list of complaints and sort them all out for me.

Wonder if they would move my NFH at long last.

Tracy.

Will keep you posted as to wether the rest of my complaints are dealt with.

WOO HOO!!!!!

I am really pleased for you Tracy, this is the first victory of many,

Stay positive, now one thing has changed......well who knows what else will follow. you might get home from the supermarket one day and find they have gone!!!

keep on the LA's backs as well, don't let them forget you!!

Comment

I have had a party and i hope i have been a pain for the first time in 4 years.

Tonight i really don't care about NFH as i feel much more in control!

Also today recieved my final papers for buying my house off the LA , so i now know and they know that in at least 2 to 3 weeks the war is on and they will have to listen to me as i will no longer be a tenant of theirs.

We are still waiting a reply from the LA regarding the solicitors letter telling them i intend to take action against them, and Shelter have been in touch as they are also annoyed that they have had no reply as of yet to their letter, lets hope i still have the local councillors on my side, with all there backing i don't think the LA stand much chance.

And as for my health i would like to report that so far it seems my Fit was a one off, i feel much better and raring to fight!

I know i upset the NFH as i made my husband set off fireworks late tonight, as they were the only neighbours at home was i bothered, NO!!

They have given me hell for long enough!

Tracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy@Nov 5 2002, 11:41 PM

I have had a party and i hope i have been a pain for the first time in 4 years.

Tonight i really don't care about NFH as i feel much more in control!

Also today recieved my final papers for buying my house off the LA , so i now know and they know that in at least 2 to 3 weeks the war is on and they will have to listen to me as i will no longer be a tenant of theirs.

We are still waiting a reply from the LA regarding the solicitors letter telling them i intend to take action against them, and Shelter have been in touch as they are also annoyed that they have had no reply as of yet to their letter, lets hope i still have the local councillors on my side, with all there backing i don't think the LA stand much chance.

And as for my health i would like to report that so far it seems my Fit was a one off, i feel much better and raring to fight!

I know i upset the NFH as i made my husband set off fireworks late tonight, as they were the only neighbours at home was i bothered, NO!!

They have given me hell for long enough!

Tracy.
        Hi Tracy,

You're sounding well and fighting fit there! Things seem to certainly be going your way at the moment - and hey, it's nice to 'get your own back' now and again isn't it? We're only human and some times it's good to remind other people that they have tolerances too (or the level of their tolerances!).

Glad your seizure has been a one off, that's good news!

Fireworks: Sheesh, is it my imagination or does it get noisier each year?!!

Matthew

Comment

Working...
        X