This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stirling Neighbours From Hell

Have any of you lot heard of the Hainey family who come from Stirling? They are BIG news up here just now as they are finally up in court for their antics and the "matriarch" BIG Mags Hainey as she is known has been jailed for........12 years!!!!

This really is big news they hit the headlines approx 10 years ago and this was the first time the phrase "neighbour from hell" was really mentioned .

Ask any of the Scottish members.

Has this made it into the English papers at all?

Horsefans

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

To be honest HF I have not read anything in the Daily Mail this week, but then considering I have this piggin cold, I'm lucky if I can take anything into my brain right now and keep it in there for any longer half a minute.

Might have heard about it previously, couldn't just give us a brief outline of what BIG Mags Hainey is up to could you.

Cheers

Scooby

Comment

It has a two page spread in the SUN - too much to write down here but will quote you the first few sentences to set the scene so to speak.

"Big Mags Hainey was branded 'Queen of Heroin' yesterday as she was jailed for 12 years"......"the Haineys who once terrorised residents on Stirlings tough Raploch estate who dubbed them 'the family from hell'"..................."By 1995 Sherrifs were concerened about the amount of times that the Haineys were in court, Big Mags snorted' My family keeps them in a job"

Basically, you name it , they've done it!

HF

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Hi HF

Yes, I saw that story online on my daily pull through the News websites seeking out NFH stuff!

Had a few Scottish news items @ NFH lately too. Och.

Comment

Working...
        X