This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encouraging News

Oh, I'm on cloud number 6 (nine would be better ) I've just had a reply to my email to the HA and action has been taken!! Woo hoo

I can't go into details but warnings have been given and even a threat of legal action in one case

Unfortunately the little monster who is causing me the most trouble wasn't mentioned, but give it time

Just running out to buy a bottle of champers I shall toast you all for all the support you've given me and say a little prayer that all your problems will be solved (ok, I'm an optimist.........today)

After the night I had, this is like winning a holiday

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Go Misty, Go misty!!

fantastic news hope they all get walloped by it!!!

it is the start of things now, really pleased for you!

Comment

Thanks Beth

Hopefully word will get around and other people will take more notice about what their kids are getting up to.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Look at me, I can't stop grinning

Still a little way to go, but I really can't complain

I just want to thank EVERYBODY for all the support I've had since I joined the forum, it's really helped me a lot

Off to parrrrtttaayyy

Misty

Comment

Great news Misty

I hope this is the start of a little snowball of good news for you that will get bigger and bigger..........

Let's hope your main perpetrator is addressed too by the HA - but that's a fantastic step in the right direction, well done you

Your success is our success and without you and everyone else we would'nt have the support and basis for such an amazingly supportive forum group!

Comment

Thanks Matthew. I just wish everybody here could get the results they want. Lets all say a prayer that they get something, at least, positive in their Christmas stocking

Misty

Comment

Misty

This is very good news

Delighted for you!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Thank you Horsefans

I've received some more encouraging news today. As I said earlier, I can't go into details (not that I've got a lot), but hopefully my problem will soon be over thanks to the HA, the Police and the Anti Social Behaviour Unit.

Oh, and I heard from a friend on another forum that the local drug dealer near her (in Dublin) has just been evicted so she's happy too

I'm still hoping that some more of you will have good news soon.

Misty

Comment

Working...
                X