This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success!

Felt I really had to put a quick note in here as this was the only empty folder and it looked really sad!!

But as a group we hope to see lots and lots of happy endings in this file!!

Please don't forget to tell us if it has worked out for you as it will give everyone something to look forward to and a bit of encoursgement

Happy endings to us all

Well, I for one think that just having this site to visit represents a success. Thank you for providing it. I'm sure it will give a lot of hope, comfort and support to everybody who visits

Two sayings I am fond of are:

"The squeaky wheel gets the attention",

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter" - Martin Luther King

So let's fight
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Whoo hoo, go for it Aquarius

We can all vicariously enjoy your moment if they do go Oops, split infinitive

Seriously, I do hope your troubles are over soon. Good luck

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Ohh I do hope it goes ok for you Aquarius!

We will always remember the feeling of victory and relief mingled into one....Infact I think I cried my eyes out when they went....

Then we ran round the house whooping with joy!!!

Then we cleansed our home (okay ....Matthew will tell you all I have my odd moments!)

We needed to purify our house to get rid of all traces of them, it was a body and soul thing!

Please let us know the very moment it happens, we are all rooting for you! :xoxo:

Comment

Good Luck, Aquarius, I'm crossing everything for you

Misty

Comment

Working...
          X