This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFH keeps complaining

just moved to a new house and i know a little about my nabours history eg (BIG GOSSIP) so as always keep my self to myself. at first she told me about the othernabours who live near us and that they keep complaining about her dogs barking when she says it's not...Time will tell

anyway i have lived here for 3 months and the rest of the nabours seam very friendly and helpfull i take people as i find them. to date i noticed every time i put the dog out in the morning she tends to do the same and her dogs go mad so i bring mine in i have had the RSPCA council ect 6 times and i know its her whos doing this thinking it to get me thinking its the rest of the nabours complaining ive done nothing wrong but getting sick of this happerning what can i do threaten leagal action the thing is she has the cheek to talk to me when I'm out i get on well with the rest of them and the kind of complaints i get can only come from her ........people like that make me sick....a pain in the backside...........

thanx for any replys

Mrs fedup LoL

so is your NFH calling the RSPCA on you ?

and saying that your dogs are barking?

if this is the case I think you need to conact the RSPCA and tell them that someone is making malictious reports about you, invite them to visit you as you have nothing to hide, they might be able to offer you some advice as what I can gather this sort of thing happens alot in these cases.

it might also be a good idea to contact the council dog warden and say the same thing and ask them what you should do.

this will/should then be recorded and if any complaints were made against you in the future this should help you, beware though, nfh could also do the same thing....it has been known that both sets of neighbours have contacted the relevant "people" and it is seen as neighbours trying to get they own back, especailly in cases where fire fighting fire.....they said my dog barked so I will say their dog barked etc.

it is a common thing with nfh, reporting noises when it is themselves making the noise.

try not to worry about it cornflake, just remember you are better than them!

Comment

Hi Mrs Fedup

So, it's your neighbour calling the RSPCA to see you (making a complaint about you and your dogs?) and she's hoping you'll think it's the other neighbours?

If this is the case, what a manipulative person you have there! I suppose the best way around it would be to talk to all your other neighbours, and bring this up subtly and casually if you can, she'll have no ammunition or anything to work with (e.g. mistrust, etc).

Good Luck with it eh

Comment

thats just what shes doing i have spoken to the nabours and they have complained to the right people about her dogs barking she has 3 i think she is doing this to me cos she's had it done to her and going of what they say about her what a nasty pice of work she is

Comment

Originally posted by cornflake@Mar 5 2003, 1:03 AM

thats just what shes doing i have spoken to the nabours and they have complained to the right people about her dogs barking she has 3 i think she is doing this to me cos she's had it done to her and going of what they say about her what a nasty pice of work she is
          Now Ive been in your shoes. The RSPCA will not tell you who is complaining, but they will tell a solicitor acting on your behalf. If it is an anonymous complaint, then you can complain (via solicitor) to the RSPCA themselves on the grounds of harrassment - ie already been, no problem so further contact from anonymous source is an abuse, or if it is repeatedly your neighbour making the complaint, then You can instruct your solicitor to warn her that her conduct consitutes harassment.

Worked for me.

Good luck. By the way, you do know the RSPCA have no rights of entry or inspection whatsoever dont you? If you need details of what they can and cant do, and the important steps that should be taken AS SOON AS they come to you, then e-mail me privately and I will send you the link. Im not paranoid, I was brought up on an RSPCA animal home, and things arent as they seem often.

Jane Ashwell - Granadan Dachshunds UK

Comment

Very interesting, thanks Jane, can I have the link too please (via PM or E-mail is great)

Comment

Working...
            X