This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Anne

Anyone who owns bull terriers knows they must be under strict control. Princess Anne's dog bit 2 young children ~ surely she should have suffered the same as other members of the public have? Destroy the dog.

I am an animal lover but these dogs are lethal. My lurcher, Buzz, required 18 stitches and nearly died after being attacked by a staffie. Once locked onto his neck it took 30 mins to get those jaws off him. Once separated the woman grabbed her staffie, put his lead on and ran off. After managing to coax my other dog out of the bushes where she was hiding, we got back home, (with one very frightened and bleeding dog) Bill took him straight to the vet. Altho' the police were informed that woman and her dog were never found, so we had to pay the vet's bill.

I would never trust any bull terrier....ever.
    http://www.nfh.org.uk/images/board_i...die_avatar.jpg

Even if there is a rip in your teddy bear, his love will never fall out.

Angela, I couldn't agree more. I'm a dog lover and have always had at least one dog but no matter how placid my dogs have been I've always kept an eye on them if friends' children visited.

Anybody who says they trust their dog implicitly with children is either ignorant or an idiot. I once had to interview the head of the RSPCA in our city (for a freebie newspaper). And he told me that dogs find the behaviour of adults and children totally different and if they're not used to kids they see them as a "different species".

Anyway, I agree with you, what's sauce for the peasant is sauce for the princess

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Lol, Angela, I thought for a minute there I was going to get one of your famous rants.... had me tin helmet ready

Phew! I really must watch my terminology in future

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Blooming royals!!

You are quite right she has only got away with it coz of who she is!

What about the kids....will they have a phobia for the rest of their lives now?!?!?!

Will they need thereapy?

I love my Blossom ..but if she ever turned nasty I would have to do what was needed, no matter how much it would break my heart.

Comment

Working...
        X